Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Red Pepper Shrimp Sautee

I'm posting at Amber's request... I made this for her and some other people years ago.  She reminded me about it this after and requested instructions.  Super easy and simple...


You'll need...

Shrimp- small, medium or large- the amount is also up to you
Olive Oil
Butter
Red Pepper Flakes
Season Salt

Heat sautee pan over medium heat with about 2 Tablespoons olive oil and 1 Tablespoon butter.  Once pan is hot, you'll know when it looks like the oil is getting smokey, add shrimp.  Immediately also add season salt and red pepper flakes.  The amounts are up to you depending on how spicey you like things.  I also like to spritz with a little lemon juice.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this sounds amazing! I love shrimp, but as a starving student, don't get it much! I'll have to try this the next time a get a chance!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete